Summer 2012 Tuition Information
Summer 2012 tuition is currently due upon registration.
Viewing/Printing Tuition Bills and Making Tuition Payments
Heartland Community College's commitment to go green means that student bills are now also available online. Students may view or print their bills by logging in to https://my.heartland.edu, going to their Student Center in IRIS and clicking on "View/Print My Bill" in the “Finances” section.
Tuition Refunds and Refund Deadlines
By registering for classes at Heartland Community College, students accept financial responsibility for the cost of their classes and any other costs related to their registration.
In order to avoid any financial obligation for unwanted classes, students must officially drop unwanted courses by the published refund deadlines. Heartland's refund policy and the summer 2012 refund deadlines are available at www.heartland.edu/refunds.
Students who have additional questions or would like more information on the various payment options Heartland Community College offers should contact the Business Office at (309) 268-8140 or visit www.heartland.edu/pay.
News & Events
- Saturday Testing and Registration January 4!
- Students: Guaranteed Schedule Now in Place!
- New Physical Therapist Assistant Program at HCC
- HCC Receives EPA Distinction
- HCC Alum Pregracke Named CNN Hero of the Year
- New Student Days at HCC
- Save Money at HCC's Textbook Swap in January
- HCC Offering Manufacturing Fundamentals in 2014
- HCC Designated a Military Friendly School
- HCC Receives Governor's Sustainability Award
- Gain Financial Independence with "Next Step"
- Annual Holiday Light Recycling Drive Underway